As a personal favour, can I ask you to read the short sentences below? That’s all. If you want to find out why, and how they work, keep reading.
May I be well in body and mind.
May I be loved.
May I be filled with love to share.
May I be safe from inner and outer dangers.
May I be at ease, be peaceful, be happy.
Now, I have another little favour… Read them again, slowly.
Done that? Awesome! Thank you! You’ve just done a short “Loving-Kindness” meditation! Congratulations!
The text is an extract from this loving-kindness meditation. This kind of exercise has been linked with:
1. Increased feelings of social connection and positivity towards strangers
2. Increases Positive Emotions
3. Quietening Your Inner Critic
4. Strengthens your Capacity for Empathy
5. Decreases Migraines
6. Increases Compassion (which has been repeatedly linked with improved physical and mental health, and relationships)
7. Reduces Cellular Ageing (Maintains Telomere Length)
Anyway, I do hope you’re happy, safe, loved and well, thanks for doing that favour for me!
A Good Way To Think is a personal trainer for your mindset. We share scientifically-backed, practical exercises, developed from our Happier Mindset Training Programs, so you and our clients can enjoy even more happiness than before!
1. Join the Mailing list
2. Buy our Happier Mindset Training Manual
3. Experience a one-to-one Happier Mindset Training Program or ease in with an affordable coaching plan
4. Explore the Freebies for much more!
Thanks for being a part of the community!