I’ll be joining you with today’s exercise because it’s fun and makes you feel good! It’s a challenge to “Communicate the Positives” today…There’s just one rule, plus an optional bonus objective too:
- If you experience a positive, uplifting, happy, or loving thought, you must share your gratitude for it with somebody, without bragging. For example, you just had a nice conversation or enjoyed a moment with someone – tell them or someone else how it made you feel!
- See if you can also avoid all negative speech too! No complaining, nagging, bitching etc. If you notice a conversation has led to a negative place, be the person to redirect it towards a more positive topic.
Try it out for a day and try to notice how it makes you feel. Is it exhausting or energising, embarrassing or empowering, isolating or connecting?
Use our Facebook page to share how it worked out for you!
A Good Way To Think is a personal trainer for your mindset. We share scientifically-backed, practical exercises, developed from our Happier Mindset Training Programs, so you and our clients can enjoy even more happiness than before!
1. Join the Mailing list
2. Buy our Happier Mindset Training Manual
3. Experience a one-to-one Happier Mindset Training Program or ease in with an affordable coaching plan
4. Explore the Freebies for much more!